Truck & Trailer Service
Preventative Maintenance PlusDelegate PM tracking and fleet maintenance to Leroy. Our specialists will work with you to set up the perfect PM parameters that will keep your truck moving at maximum efficiency.
This program is the designed for companies that are only looking for professional truck maintenance. Additional services can be provided upon request.
Trust the experts at Leroy as we use the latest technology to maintain your trucks on a routine basis.
Leroy Mechanics are certified & experienced in all areas of maintenance & repair, including:
- COMPUTER DIAGNOSTICS
- BRAKE SYSTEMS
- FUEL INJECTION SYSTEMS
- EMISSIONS & IGNITION SYSTEMS
- HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
- TIRES & WHEELS
- PREVENTATIVE SERVICE
- LIFT GATES
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
Our truck specialist will work with you to determine the best PM parameters to maximize the life of your investment. Leroy will track and schedule your periodic inspections based around your schedule. Our fixed monthly billing for your PM help budget costs for the year.
Maximize efficiency. Prevent Breakdowns. Keep your business moving.
- Federal Inspections/NYSI
- Lift-gate Install & Repair
- Refrigeration Repair—All Major Makes
- Refrigeration Trailer/Body Repair
- Dry Freight Trailer Repair
- Trailer & Van Door Repair (Rollup & Swing)
- Roof Repair & Replacement
- Landing Gear Repair & Replacement
- Body Repair & Painting
- Collision Repair
- Electrical Repair
- Install & Repair E-Track/Cargo Control
- Suspension Repair
- Trailer/Tractor/Van Brake Repair & Install
- Upper Coupler Replacement/Repair
- Deck and Flooring Repair
- Aluminum and Steel Welding and Fabrication
- Preventative Maintenance
- Computerized PM/Inspection tracking
- Drive-Thru Truck Wash System
- 2 Convenient Locations for Diesel Fueling 24/7
- Tire Repair
- Complete Engine Rebuilds
- 130 Point Inspection/
- Cab A/C Repair
- Mobile Maintenance
- In-House Towing
- Free Estimates
- And More!!