Long Term Truck Leasing
A Full Service Lease from Leroy Holding Company incorporates vehicle acquisition, preventive maintenance, repairs, and other service designed to relieve your company from management and administrative concerns. The program includes designing transportation equipment to meet your company’s goals and needs. Each Full Service Lease transaction is designed to reduce and control your company’s costs.
What is included?
- Equipment Specification - Customized with state-of-the-art components.
- Preventive Maintenance - Computerized maintenance scheduling & tracking.
- Flexible Service Scheduling - Our shops are open nights to maximize asset utilization.
- Corrective Maintenance - Follow up repairs are performed on a timely basis.
- Tires and Tire Service – At home and on the road.
- Substitute Vehicles – Ready at a moment's notice.
- Emergency Road Service - 24-hours-a-day emergency road service throughout North America.
- Federal Highway Use Tax
- Driver Safety Programs - include training, consultation, and safety meetings
- Extra Vehicles - Available at discounts to Full Service Lease clients.
- Washing – State-of-the-Art touch-less truck wash with undercarriage blast.
- Vehicle Identification – other than a small decal the equipment displays your company colors & logo.
- Easy to budget transportation cost and focus on core business.
- Eliminates operational service problems and repair delays.
- Reduces maintenance headaches with the increasingly complicated & sophisticated equipment
- To properly maintain complex new equipment.
- To benefit from off-balance sheet lease financing. (operating lease)
- To assure compliance with Gov’t regulations – EPA, OSHA, DOT vehicle inspections and audit, CDL and Drug/Alcohol Testing.